Blog | Technical
If you need to install a later version of PHP on a fresh server then you can do so from another repo.
As, in your case php is provided by rh-php56-php-cli, you need to install needed extensions, from the same repository (centos-sclo) and in the same namespace (rh-php56):
yum install rh-php56-php-mbstring
- Scams and Phishing getting worse
- Don`t Change Bank Account details
- Dedicated server setup
- Paypal Account Statement Information email
- Email verification notice
- Has your email and password been found ?
- Cancellation Domain Service Notice
- Fake Emails and warnings
- Corresponding .uk domain names
- Web site management