Blog | Scams
Yet another scam supposedly coming from Paypal. Again very easy to identify as a scam with the email address as : email@example.com .. < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Be very careful as usual with Attachments, never open them.
Opening the email is usualy ok BUT DO NOT click on any link or download.
- MiraBox USB 3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card - review
- Text Message Scams
- Calendar download to mobile or desktop
- Don`t Change Bank Account details
- Paypal Account Statement Information email
- Email verification notice
- Has your email and password been found ?
- Cancellation Domain Service Notice
- Scams and Phishing getting worse
- Fake Emails and warnings