Blog | Scams
I`m sure this is an obvious ruse these days, but you should think twice (or three times) about changing bank details of a supplier or customer.
It is suggested that any request to change bank details should be corroborated from more than just an email.
Nowadays the scammers are making emails look legitimate so you have to ensure that bank account details are not changed. Also check that Invoices received also are legitimate.
- MiraBox USB 3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card - review
- Text Message Scams
- Calendar download to mobile or desktop
- Don`t Change Bank Account details
- Paypal Account Statement Information email
- Email verification notice
- Has your email and password been found ?
- Cancellation Domain Service Notice
- Scams and Phishing getting worse
- Fake Emails and warnings