Blog | Technical
Today I`m looking into using phpChart to create some graphs for some websites. I thought I`d take some notes while I did this.
For example I have a Scottish Championship League table that would benefit from showing graphs.
To get started I download free phpChart Lite
The instructiones mentioned that it was easy to setup and to just do this:
define (` SCRIPTPATH `, `/phpChart/` ) .
However, if you need all instructions follow these steps:
Create a file "index.php" (or any fielname) and add the following:
require "conf.php" . // you need this also ?
$pc = new C_PhpChartX(array(array(11, 9, 5, 12, 14)),`basic_chart`) .
This will give you this sample Chart 1 (click)
phpChart Lite only supports Line graphs so you can`t progress with the tutorial until you buy a licence.
- MiraBox USB 3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card - review
- Text Message Scams
- Calendar download to mobile or desktop
- Don`t Change Bank Account details
- Paypal Account Statement Information email
- Email verification notice
- Has your email and password been found ?
- Cancellation Domain Service Notice
- Scams and Phishing getting worse
- Fake Emails and warnings